Market Research – Technology Commercialization
What We Do
ScienceSmith Consulting, Inc. (SSCI) provides customized technical market research aimed at new market development & technology commercialization.
Custom technical market research from SSCI is designed to support any of three technical business growth strategies:
- Discovering Unmet Current Market Needs – Identify and understand current customer technical needs that no one else recognizes.
- Understanding Adjacent Market Needs – Identify and understand new markets where your current technical capabilities can meet critical customer needs.
- Matching New Technology with Unmet Needs – Work to successfully match ‘jobs’ needed in attractive markets with the capabilities of newly developed technologies.
SSCI can also support:
- Concept Validation – Market research to test your ideas about customer jobs your product can do.
- Product & Launch Strategies – Planning beyond just your technology, considering how to go to market and create a business.
- Technical Work – Project leadership and problem solving in specific technical areas.
Look here for a list of past clients (like Dow, HP, Siemens, Westinghouse, …)